1. Please understand that emergency needs cannot be met by email. Email is only checked on weekdays during regular business hours, excluding holidays. Emergencies should be handled by calling 911.
2. If the problem that you plan to email is complicated or long, it would be better for you to schedule an appointment with your physician. You can request to schedule an appointment using email.
3. Security of email messages is limited by your server, computer, software, browser, and access to your system. Security on our website and email system is appropriately controlled.
4. Copies of your email correspondence will be kept in your chart.
5. If you abuse your email privileges, such electronic communication may be terminated at any time, and your messages will not be read.
As Recommended by the American Medical Association
Our office is located on the 3rd floor of the Northern Dutchess Hospital
Our office is located in Suite 100